Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Epiphanies...

In the last couple of days I have had many epiphanies concerning various aspects of my life, and thought I need to blog this, make note of it, tell someone, do something with these insights I found... and yet I did nothing. So now I sit trying to recall ANY of these and I am failing miserably. I am hoping I have learned my lessons and will take the 2 seconds to jot down something I want to say next time inspiration hits. I hope I keep a pen and paper closer on hand, and can write something down, at least enough to jog my memory a little. So until that time when I will once again be graced with a clear thought, and the time to follow up with it I offer this advice, take a second to jot down your thoughts and ideas, before they leave as quickly as they came...

No comments:

Post a Comment