Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Layout kit

There is this great scrapbook store that started this great kit club, where you get all the things you need to create a great two page layout each month. I found it was even more of a challenge, because you could not add and extras to it. I was struggling at first, but then had fun with it. I usually struggle with my own writing for titles, but decided I liked that personal touch. I made lots of the water distressed flowers to make it have that "garden" feel (see previous post for link to a tutorial on these flowers). I am very pleased with how it turned out, and I can't wait for the next one. Let me know what you think, and then check out Heartfelt creations



1 comment:

  1. Okay. So I pretty much hate you right now. Mine is not nearly so cute as that.

    ReplyDelete