Friday, May 14, 2010

MME Challenge #11

I finally made the deadline early on this one. I saw this layout challenge and thought of a few different ways to use this. I liked the idea of using my old High School dance picture as the large background, with the smaller pictures for the picture spots. If you look through it seems this is one of my favorite paper line from MME... which I have loved using it... but I am also trying to use as much of what I have, only buying what I need, or have specific plans for. My Paper collection just seems to always grow, no matter how much I try to use only what I have. (luckily I still have a good stock of my mind's eye paper... or I really need to win one of these challenges soon.) Here is the LINK if you would like to play along too.




Are you ready for this... I discovered how to take a better picture (plus it helps doing so in the daylight, instead of last minute late at night, when my best work is done) is here is the edited picture!




The other thing you may notice is how I seriously need help with my picture taking skills... I am going to try to take some tomorrow in the daylight... see if that helps.


So here is my other idea for the 2 people who follow this... what Scrapbook stock do you have collecting dust and what can you create with it? Send me a link or a picture and I will give you a scrapbook kit FREE! I can't wait to see what you 2 come up with ! (I will give you til the end of May... I always work best with deadlines, thought you could use one too)

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! The red and yellow together are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job tweaking the sketch to fit your pictures! Love your ribbon work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using the large dance picture as your bracket piece. I think we may have gone to the same HS.

    ReplyDelete